Friday, June 12, 2009

Week one is finished!

One down, three to go.  I had a good week.  The ward rounds are really enjoyable.  An elderly lady took quite a fancy to me this morning.  The intern translated and told me that the lady thought I looked "angelic". :)  The outpatient clinics are hard because there is nobody to translate for me during the consultation.  I can usually get the drift though.  It has forced me to focus a lot more on observing the patient for hints as to the diagnosis.  The staff in the hospital are really friendly.  The Maltese seem to have a good sense of humor.  I got my exam results today.  I'm happy with them.  I'm a final med now!  Scary.  

We are planning on heading towards St. Julians tomorrow to chill out there and watch the Lions match.  We will probably browse in the Sunday morning market in Valletta.  I need some rest tonight though.  I have to get up at 6.30 during the week so I'm quite tired.  Zzz..


No comments:

Post a Comment