Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Zzzzzz...

I forgot to post the link to more of my photos - http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=85288&id=574392885&l=0d42d4947d

I just had a 3 hour siesta.  A lot of the students in the residence are leaving in the coming days so they have been partying.  They were ridiculously loud last night.  We had to tell them to shut up a few times (well at first it was polite...).  Anyway I only got 4 hours sleep.  I really hope that it doesn't happen again tonight.  They are changing the timetable of the bus from the residence from tomorrow.  Basically it's not leaving early enough for the medical students anymore.  It seems a bit stupid because once the others go it will just be us left for the summer.  I have to get up at 6.15 to negotiate the public bus route tomorrow.  This is one instance in which a bus timetable would be useful.  As a tourist "whenever" is ok. 

Sleep allowing, we will try and do something touristy tomorrow.  St. Julians was lovely.  The sea is like bathwater.  I'd actually prefer it to be colder.  The Dubliner pub there does some very very tasty looking food so our Saturday plans for the first Lions test are set.  I might even skip breakfast so I can eat more there!




No comments:

Post a Comment